The Real Estate Department prides itself on providing a first class, partner-led legal service to our clients, who include key investors, developers, corporate and public bodies, financial institutions and private clients.
Our team is particularly experienced in the acquisition, assembly, set up and disposal of commercial real estate and development sites, as well as negotiating leases and landlord & tenant matters generally.
The team has the required skillset and expertise to meet the specific requirements of each client. We are flexible in our approach and adapt to suit the needs of each client as they evolve.
We work closely with other departments in the firm to deliver an integrated and collaborative approach across all practice areas.
- Advising property developers including Maybury Properties, Park Developments Group, Winsac Group and McGarrell Reilly Group in respect of mixed use developments (commercial and residential) on various title matters, to include the:
• acquisition of development sites;
• disposal of residential and commercial units;
• establishment and operation of management companies;
• and generally advising on residential developments (including those the subject of the Multi Unit Developments Act 2011), retail parks and mixed use developments.
- Advising as one of the Industrial Development Agency (Ireland)’s panel approved solicitors, on their all Ireland property portfolio.
- Advising on the redevelopment of a commercial site in Dublin City Centre.
- Regularly advising domestic banks in relation to security reviews, restructuring of loan facilities, perfection of title and enforcement of security, as well as advising on general corporate loans, refinancing and restructuring.
- Advising a large hotel group in relation to its ongoing banking facilities and security arrangements with a domestic bank.
- Acting for receivers in the disposal of substantial investment properties in the Greater Dublin Area.
- Advising a large scale property landlord / developer in respect of a €90 million facility with a syndicate of banks.
- Advising a large scale commercial landlord in the leasing of a prominent office block based in Dublin City Centre to a multinational company.
- Acting for a large-scale property landlord in respect of the letting of an office block in Dublin City Centre to a public body tenant with significant annual passing rent.
- Advising a long-standing commercial real estate investor client on the acquisition of its property portfolio of prime real estate, and on its commercial leasing and management generally.
- Advising client in respect of the negotiation of a lease involving a block of residential apartments in a managed Estate comprising commercial units in Dublin 4.
- Advising a Dublin cinema group and its affiliates in relation to its property portfolio.
- Acting for client in respect of the letting of sizable industrial premises in North County Dublin with significant annual passing rent to blue chip multinational tenants.
- Purchases & Sales [Development Sites, Individual Properties and Portfolio Transactions]
- Commercial Leasing
- Property Finance & Security
- Construction Contracts, Scheme Design & Managed Scheme Set Up
- Dispute Resolution
- Planning Advice/Assistance
- Real Estate Investments
- Title Issues and Remediation