Our Employment team deal with all aspects of employment law, including advising employers and employees on statutory rights and entitlements, contracts of employment, termination of employment and transfer of employees as part of a business transfer.
We advise on contracts of employment, codes of conduct, workplace policies and health & safety policies on behalf of clients.
We regularly appear before the Workplace Relations Commission, the Labour Court and the Courts.
- Codes of Practice
- Disciplinary & Grievance Procedures
- Employee Handbooks
- Employment Contracts & Policies
- Employment Equality
- Employment Litigation
- Health & Safety
- Management of Redundancy & Reorganisation (including procedures for Collective Redundancies)
- Representation before the Labour Relations Commission, the Labour Court, the Workplace Relations Commission and the Courts
- Termination of Employment
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Acted for a large international organisation in the defence of Employment litigation taken by a former senior manager following a fraud investigation
- Acted for Employment Practices Liability insurers in the defence of Unfair Dismissal proceedings taken against a large construction company by a former CEO
- Acted for an international sporting organisation in the defence of unfair dismissal proceedings taken by a member of its EMT
- Acted in the defence of High Court proceedings, which were ultimately withdrawn, by staff members of a National Health Organisation