Banking & Financial Services
Our Banking & Financial Services Department specialises in structuring, documenting and advising clients in the areas of commercial and corporate banking. We advise on a wide variety of financing transactions, including debt financing (senior and mezzanine), commercial lending, corporate financing, real estate and development financing, acquisition and leveraged financing and debt re-structuring (including settlements, work-outs and enforcements), both on a bilateral and syndicated basis.
We act for banks, financial institutions and alternative lenders, as well as corporate and individual borrowers, on all aspects of corporate banking matters.
We have extensive experience of advising on commercial and private banking transactions, offering partner-led first class legal services tailored to the needs of our clients.
The Banking & Financial Services team works closely with other departments in the firm to deliver an integrated and collaborative approach across our practice areas.
- Debt Financing (Senior & Mezzanine)
- Commercial Lending & Corporate Financing
- Real Estate & Development Financing
- Asset-Based Lending
- Acquisition & Leveraged Financing
- Debt Restructuring & Related Workout/Settlement Arrangements
- Advising Allied Irish Banks plc in relation to various facilities with corporate and individual borrowers
- Advising Maybury Properties in the acquisition of a number of development sites in north County Dublin, to include the subsequent sale of individual units on the site
- Advising Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, in relation to development facilities provided to various funds (ICAVs & QIAIFs)