Gore & Grimes Solicitors LLP has built its business and reputation on the fundamental principle of seeking at all times to give a first-class legal service to its clients.
The Firm strives to attract, retain and invest in a team of people who can provide its clients with both expert legal advice and sensible, commercial and cost-effective solutions to their problems.
Many of the solicitors and partners currently working in Gore & Grimes, started as trainees and even interns in the firm. People stay with the firm because of the opportunities that we offer and also for the working atmosphere that we constantly strive to create. Here at Gore & Grimes, we operate an open door policy, which not only allows our people to work together as a team, but also to build strong relationships with one another that are grounded upon mutual respect. No one is ever too busy to assist another colleague or to provide support when it is needed.
We are always interested in hearing from likeminded candidates.
Current Vacancies – Legal Secretary
Gore and Grimes Solicitors LLP are currently seeking to recruit a legal secretary. This is a permanent role with an immediate start date.
- Supporting partners and fee earners.
- Audio type all documents as instructed.
- Prepare documents from precedents.
- Process completed documents as instructed.
- Update the Partners system on a daily basis.
- Prepare draft bills, cheque requests & lodgments, and other dockets.
- Organise diaries as appropriate.
- Work as part of the secretarial pool to ensure that all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Scan post, filing and other administration duties.
- Answer reception calls.
- Any other Ad hoc requests.
- Min 60 words per minute in Audio Typing
- 2+ years’ experience as a Corporate/Commercial Legal Secretary
- A Legal Secretary qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deal with a busy and detail focused environment
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience using Partners/Dictanet is a distinct advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Discreet and confidential.
- Act at all times with the highest levels of integrity.
- Strong attention to detail, a methodical approach to work.
- Good computer skills.
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and have a can do attitude.
- Previous experience an advantage.
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your curriculum vitae together with a short covering letter, to email@example.com