Gore & Grimes has built its business and reputation on the fundamental principle of seeking at all times to give a first-class legal service to its clients.
The Firm strives to attract, retain and invest in a team of people who can provide its clients with both expert legal advice and sensible, commercial and cost-effective solutions to their problems.
Many of the solicitors and partners currently working in Gore & Grimes, started as trainees and even interns in the firm. People stay with the firm because of the opportunities that we offer and also for the working atmosphere that we constantly strive to create. Here at Gore & Grimes, we operate an open door policy, which not only allows our people to work together as a team, but also to build strong relationships with one another that are grounded upon mutual respect. No one is ever too busy to assist another colleague or to provide support when it is needed.
We are always interested in hearing from likeminded candidates.
Each year we invite a number of trainees to join our firm and to be part of one of the most comprehensive and dynamic programmes in the country. As a firm with legal expertise and a keen eye for innovation, we look for well-rounded, flexible people with strong academic backgrounds and who also have an ability to understand the needs and interests of both clients and colleagues.
Trainee Solicitors should choose Gore & Grimes for the following reasons:
- High level of responsibility
- Friendly working environment
- Mentorship from Partners & Associates
- Law Society fees paid for by the Firm and full salary while attending Blackhall Place.
- The opportunity to complete rotations in the core departments of the firm such as: Litigation, Banking, property, Corporate & Commercial and Family Law.
The Internship Programme
The firm also runs an internship programme which gives interns an opportunity to experience what it is like to work in a commercial law firm, and which gives the firm an opportunity to find future trainees and potentially, future solicitors for our firm. We are always delighted to receive applications from interns interested in taking part in the internship programme at Gore & Grimes.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our internship programme, please email a copy of your curriculum vitae, together with a short covering letter, to Lisa Delahunt, HR Manager, at email@example.com
* Please note that applications and any related documents, including interview notes where applicable, will be kept for a period of up to 24 months before being permanently deleted. If you require your details to be removed from our files after 13 months, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org