This specialist team within Gore & Grimes is highly experienced in dealing with all manner of corporate insolvency and regularly acts for liquidators, receivers and examiners. We also act for small and large businesses in assisting with the restructuring of security as well as acting on behalf of corporate and institutional clients seeking to enforce security against debtors.
The team regularly appears before the Commercial Court and has extensive experience in offering advice and assistance to clients in corporate restructuring, rescue and liquidation. On taking instructions consideration is given to whether the company in question could benefit from a restructuring before considering other options that may be appropriate.
- Company restructuring and Schemes of Arrangement
- Creditors meetings and dealings generally
- Directors’ duties and obligations in insolvency situations
- Employees’ rights
- Liquidations (court and voluntary)
- Reservation/ retention of Title claims
- Security documentation and enforcement